Tuesday 25 March 2014

SOLAR POWER!!!







My heart just melted  when viewing these pictures! The gorgeous Solar was seen at MBFW this past weekend, looking absolutely stunning! Solar totally rocked her look in a MADEbyTJ cropped crew neck, paired with a high waisted black skinny, black stilettos and a black handbag #FLAWLESS 



Seeing pictures like these are so incredibly encouraging. Makes me want to quit my 9-5 day job and make HOT ladies streetwear on a full time basis! Definitely something that I'm working towards. Not to just put my name on a tee or crewneck, but to produce quality in every piece of clothing. Unique yet stylish streetwear for ladies is so hard to find these days, often us ladies have to purchase male local streetwear items as there isn't an alternative. I must admit, I'm obsessed with local brands, and I too purchase a few male items, which I LOVE, but it would be nice to see as many ladies streetwear options as there are for the gents.



Look out for a few more items launching the end of April 2014. Should you be interested in the cropped crewnecks, kindly please drop me a mail at tamzynjade@yahoo.com





PHOTO CREDITS:   JEFFERY RIKHOTSO
(I'm not 100% sure if he took all these lovely pictures, sorry, but all the pictures are superb!) 


#MADEbyTJ 
#heartLOCAL

xo
TeeJay


No comments:

Post a Comment