Tuesday 16 October 2012

HIP TO THE HOP AND YOU DONT STOP!


This was definitely a good weekend! I attended my first Hip Hop Indaba back in September. It happened over two nights. This is my favourite, night one. The evening consisted of em cee's battling it out as well as showcasing some turn table talent. I loved how the participants came from afar just to battle on the night. Em cee's  rapped in english but I thoroughly enjoyed the afrikaans ones, and there were quite a few.  It all went down at Zula Bar! Cape Town definitely has talented artists, many of whom I witnessed for the first time on the night!



Jitsvinger got the crowd going!

Butan presence was strong #HEARTlocal


One of the finialists in the em-cee battle


Ben 10 with previous entrants having a jam session.

Judges took there job quite seriously! 


Spot the Inside There long sleeve tee #HEARTlocal

Mutha FM's Kid Kleva





Jisvinger wearing some old school Two Bop #HEARTlocal


No comments:

Post a Comment