Wednesday 2 October 2013

#CREATIVEUNION #THROWBACKTHURSADAY



On the eve of the #CreativeUnion premier, I thought it would be fitting to post a few pics of my first encounters with the Play Energy Drink fam. A few months back I was informed that I was successful in a selection process to be apart of Play Energy Drinks new campaign. First on the agenda was to attend a briefing workshop in JHB. I met a lovely lady and fellow mentee Tania Pehl at the airport with her mentor and hero, the awesome Max Mogale. Such an entertaining pair! Awesome to meet all the other mentors and mentees and to start getting excited about the road ahead!

THE AWESOME MAX MOGALE

THE LOVELY TANIA


SPOTTED SOME BUTAN #HEARTLOCAL


CITY SUNSET

KING KENNY AND AKIO




MAX TEACHING TANIA SOME MOONWALK FLAVOUR


 Tune into VUZU tomorrow evening at 7PM to catch myself and my hero and mentor Nick Kaoma, as we do our thing in the first episode of #CreativeUnion.


*pops popcorn*

#heartLOCAL
#CreativeUnion
#beyondBLESSED
#THANKYOU

xo
TeeJay

No comments:

Post a Comment