Monday 7 October 2013

LOOKPOST: LOKI

 
 
 
 
Its been quite some time since we've heard from the Loki camp. Those of you who are familiar with my blog will know that the very first post that I've ever done was on the Loki brand. Not familiar with Loki? Well they're a group of 20 something's from the Macassar area in Cape Town who built their screen printer from scratch and have been building the brand and for the last year or so. I bumped into co-owner and head designer Elton Dick on the station last week and had to take some pics! While being very reluctant to pose for pics, he let's me know that they're close to dropping their next range! Awesome! We're all patiently waiting! In the meantime, here's a look at what Elton was wearing, if this crew neck is anything to go by, I cant wait for Loki's next drop!
 
Elton reluctance to take pics. 





How Elton felt about me taking pics. Friendly guy this one.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment